Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle[_2_] Anna Kettle[_2_] is offline

Default Modifying a Sodastream

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Calvin
wrote:

Sadly Sodastream as a company are a disaster to deal with. They seem
to feel that they can make most money by messing everyone around by
changing the system occassionaly and making the old cylinders
obsolete. Of course they claim they haven't made them obsolete it's
just that they are now hard to get hold of - and Sodastream are the
only supplier - oh, and they now have a new system which you can buy
for a mere =A350 - and the only real difference is the cylinder fitting.

Its a complete pain isnt it! I too far prefer using a Sodastream to
carting bottles of water around and the cartridges are harder and
harder to find though so far the Sodastream website has kept up to
date with who is still supplying. Sodastream were taken over by their
American competition a couple of years ago and I suppose they are
trying to streamline the company

Anna
--
Anna Kettle