Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bailout of wooden arrows

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that "charlie"
wrote on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:07:14
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Ignoramus23721"wrote:
Wes wrote:

I'm against the bailout. Why do we need to have an excise tax on a
childs toy?

So that they would make their own wooden arrows, like we did?

You had time to make wooden arrows? You were lucky!

Jon

you had bows?

No, just the arrows. Bows were promised, but always were expected
to be perfected in about five years. If anybody lived that long.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
We didn't have these sorts of problems when I was a boy,