Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont[_3_] Anthony Fremont[_3_] is offline

Default She-e-e-esh ****!

Anthony Fremont wrote:
flipper wrote:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:38:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
She-e-e-esh ****!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...N8L2k&refer=us

Are you surprised? Good thing the Senate jumped in to save the
economy, now the market is down 300.....dickheads.

And you think it would be 'up' if there was no bill?

It was yesterday, wasn't it? Oh that's right, it's only because of
the hope of the bill still becoming law. Now that there's really
hope for the bill, why is the market tanking? In case you hadn't
noticed, the dollar posted its strongest gains in over 5 years when
their was no bill. The price of oil also fell. Do you think these
things were bad?

Gee look, the markets were up all day, right until they passed the ballout.
And looky there, now you just can't shut the *******s up on how "this wasn't
meant to have any immediate effect" and if "it works as we hope". No
promises now, even though they had to cram it down our throats with a big
side order of pork. Let's do the math, about 2 trillion in circulation
(best guess since it seems to be a secret these days), the Fed will just
print up another 700B. That should only devalue everything we all own by
roughly 25-30%, what a sweet deal for us, huh?