Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default impact wrench and air compressor

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

With lawn mowers, if you rotate the blade backwards, you can hit a
compression stroke. Might happen with cars, too. With the old standard
shifts, you could leave it in gear. Turning the flywheel bolt shifts the
car. I've done that.

Maybe you missed my earlier post where I spent three days on that damn
nut. Leave the standard transmission car in gear, and you move the whole
damn car. Jam on the emergency brake, park another car against it,
doesn't matter. A breaker bar used in standard manner will not likely
bust it loose.