Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ValleyGirl ValleyGirl is offline

Default Under WHOSE Watch ?????

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:33:56 -0700, Robert Monsen
wrote:

It
is aparently their last-ditch effort to prevent Obama from creating a
national health care system: bankrupt the country!

Regards,
Bob Monsen

It will take far more than two presidential administration spans to set
up, and implement a proper "health care system". You and Obama and
anyone else that thinks it could possibly occur at the snap of a finger,
or the submission of some dumb, rush to order plan, is nuttier than a
fruitcake. Theplanning alone would take years, much less building the
infrastructure.

Sorry, we don' need no welfare system mistakes. This is going to take
time, and it will require a bi-partisan agreed upon plan to amortize the
debt to the doctors and hospitals (you know, the ones they charge the
current insurance system at more than double it's true value) over a
period of
many years. We'll make sure their kids go to college. Let them pay back
some debt. To me, many of them are in the same boat, in a character
analysis.

That is the main problem. Pharmaceuticals are far too high in price,
and so is health care itself.