Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ValleyGirl ValleyGirl is offline

Default Under WHOSE Watch ?????

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:35:43 -0500, Kris Krieger wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote in
:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:27:42 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Under WHOSE Watch ?????

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...F933A0575AC0A9
6F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1

Note the date, you liberal FASCISTS ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Leave it to the Democrats to **** EVERYTHING up, and then blame the
Republicans for it, AND THEN have the goddamnad gall to tell folks that
they have the solution for "the problem".

Obama will **** this country up worse than it already is.

I just had a truely nightmarish thought: what if he wins, and does *not*
FUBAR everything worse than it is now? Or even more radical, what if most
people come out better off then they've been for the past 8 years?

Good gawd =:-o , what will we do then...?!?!

Tell me, asshole... what happened to the Social Security that I will
never be getting , yet am still currently paying into?

You have no clue what needs to be done up there, or whose toes need to
be stepped on.