Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default My mister has a cold

High frequency UV, not the inexpensive black light type. These lamps can be
found in sterilizers and pond pumps.
Steve

news

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
My cool mist quit today and it had a load of snot in the tank clogging it
up. I am using a eco-non-anything coolmist koolaid and water, and had it
all washed out 3 months ago. I use it most of the time I am milling, but
still only need to fill it once or twice a month.
What are you guys using to kill bacteria? I don't think adding gas or
laquer thinner to a water base will do, what about Lysol or another
alcohol?
--
Stupendous Man,

Try a small ultra-violet light.