Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DrollTroll DrollTroll is offline

Default ITC -- Inside Track Club -- $9.99

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"DrollTroll" wrote in message

Eternal vigilance, I spose....

Hey, I just heard they found a body stuffed in a suitcase up in Yonka's
today. That wasn't you, was it?

You mean, me *in* the suitcase (which would indeed suggest that the internet
is everywhere), or me *stuffing* the suitcase??

Well, if it turns out it's jon banquer in that suitcase, I guess I'll have
to get my alibi together.

I didn't hear about it, just googled it, and yeah, me'n'the wife go runnin
at Tibbetts.

But, it looks like the body was dropped off there, not killed there.
And this is not at all the first time.
Usually they drop the bodies off at the north end of Tibbetts, from the
Cross County Parkway East -- stop'n'drop, if you will.

Yonkers is not yet like East or south central LA, but give it just a little
more time.
Which is surprising, cuz I woulda thought the Manhattan Yupsters woulda
over-run Yonkers some time ago. Even fuknNewark is becoming the artiste hot
spot, but somehow Yonkers gets side stepped.

I guess the homeyz (and the armies of illegals) here are dug in more firmly
than I thought.

I should proly run in Tibbets a little faster. And better armed.

--
DT

--
Ed Huntress