Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default Don't Use Bleach

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:24:35 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

:On Oct 2, 2:18*pm, wrote:
: I would not use bleach to get rid of mold, I found when you use mold
: happens to come back. There is a few products out there one I did like
: was the Safe Shield and Molderizer kit.. u can look on the web and
: should be able to find them. I do not know the exact address.
:
:Spam, you like both Safe Sheild and Molderizer kit, If conditions that
:allowed mold to grow in the first place are not fixed, no matter what
:you use it will come back. The active ingrediant in bleach Sodium
:Hypochlorate is sold by different names for mold removal, at much
:higher prices. Bleach is still the easiest and cheapest to use. Dont
:waste your money on Safe Shield, Molderizer kits. I bet Sodium
:Hypochlorate is in them.

Yes, bleach is the cheapest. Of course, it leaves nothing to prevent
further growth, but it will kill fungus and spores. When I want to do
this I generally use a 20% solution.