Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default JVC TV model AV-56WR30 flyback

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:18:22 -0700 (PDT),
" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I have this set in for repair that has the flyback arcing internally.
Does anyone have a service manual in which they could please look up
the part number for me? My distributor cannot find it.

Can you see any writing on the FBT itself?

Try HR Diemen for an equivalent:
http://www.hrdiemen.es/products/inde...anguage=eng-GB

Also I read
somewhere else on another NG of a "flyback regulator" , I don't know
if that transformer was also arcing but they mentioned a blown STRF
6655 flyback regulator. I am not familiar with the term Flyback
regulator.

It's a term that describes a particular SMPS topology like buck,
boost, buck-boost, push-pull, half-bridge, full-bridge, half-forward.

See SWITCHMODE™ Power Supply Reference Manual:
http://www.freeradio.org/documents/S...wer_Supply.pdf

- Franc Zabkar