Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Impotance Of Being Earnest

"DGDevin" wrote in
m:

I easily found charts for ASCII characters and various HTML charts but
none of them seemed to work as EXT was describing. It occured to me
to make my own chart by starting at Alt-1 and going from there but not
only would the vast majority of characters be of no interest to me, it
looked like a long and tedious project as well. Ironic considering
the point under discussion in this thread, I suppose....

Make sure you use the numeric keypad. Plus sometimes the number requires a
0 in front of it. Alt+0220

If you've got a laptop, there's usually one somewhere on the keyboard that
you can activate with function keys or a numlock button.

Puckdropper