leonard lopez

Default Custom trim for round top window

How about half lap joints?

Len
-------------

HerHusband wrote:

We'll soon be installing a large vinyl round top window in our new house,
which means I'll need to make some cedar trim to match the rest of the
house.

The standard trim is just flat 1x4's, so I'll need to make something with a
curve to fit the round top window.

I thinking I'll join a few 1x6's together at 22 degree angles, then draw
out the circle and cut it out. My big concern is how to join the pieces
together so they'll hold up out in the weather.

I don't have a biscuit joiner, so what would be the best way to join the
segments together?

Hope this makes sense...

Anthony