Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
terryS terryS is offline

Default Where to buy one 18 V cordless drill motor? (USA)

On Oct 2, 1:03*pm, John Doe wrote:
Jasen Betts wrote:

No, If you want a hand-held tool motor with a long shaft, get a
rotary tool, die grinder, router, or laminate trimmer motor.

Cordless? Has to be a DC motor.

I think most cordess maotors are geared.
I have remains of a cordless somewhere (think I know which box it is
in!) which I will find and check the shaft and could send you.
But probably not much point sending from here in eastern Canada when
you could get a second hand cordless drill from some junk store nearby
for a few bucks and take the motor out of that?