Davoud

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

Doug Miller:
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the President has access to information
that you don't? That he might know something that you don't?

Yep, that occurred to me. I even hoped it would turn out to be true,
though I knew in my heart of hearts that it wasn't. Alas, we now know
from public pronouncements from both U.S. and British intelligence
sources and other government insiders that it's not true. He's a liar
after all.

I'm mystified by the thought process (if you can dignify it far enough to
call it thought) that concludes that George Bush, Colin Powell, and Tony
Blair are liars, but Saddam Hussein, Tariq Aziz, and Osama bin Laden tell the truth.

George Bush, Colin Powell, and Tony Blair are liars. They can stand as
liars on their own and the fact has nothing to do with Saddam Hussein,
Tariq Aziz, and Osama bin Laden. The latter can also stand as liars on
their own.

Davoud

A President lied to us with the terrible consequence that a woman had
to send her dress to the cleaners. Another President came along and
lied to us and the only thing that happened was that thousands of
innocent people died. Jeez! Go figure!

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com