Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Webb Rich Webb is offline

Default PBS

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:57:50 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

This Ifill situation reminds me of my feelings for PBS...

Until ~7 years ago I was a "PBS gold card" ($500-$1000/year)
contributor to PBS. (I know the time frame because I remember using
my "gold card" for a discount at a Sedona resort (Gawwwwd's and
McCain's country).

Then it struck me how biased PBS (and NPR) had become.

Yes indeed. Reality has a well established liberal bias, eh?

So I stopped being a contributor. Not that I'm reminded often.
_Nothing_, anymore, on PBS is worth watching ;-)

Given the quality of private enterprise cable TV, I think it
appropriate to cut off PBS (and NPR) from the public teat.

If Ifill betrays the public trust I suggest everyone join my
class-action suit to disband PBS.

It's sad to see what a caricature you've become, mate.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA