Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default (Off Topic) Electronics Magazines? What's out there?

"msg" wrote in message
ernet...
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Heck, I'm old enough to remember "Electronics World" -- and I still miss

it.
It was the only general-circulation electronics magazine that could

arguably
be said to be aimed at professionals. (There was also "Electronics",

which
was before my time.)

Oh come now! Surely you jest. Electronics Magazine (McGraw Hill) had
a number of relatively recent incarnations, and has been read by everyone
who has ever handled a slide rule.

I have back issues from the late '40s and early '50s, but I don't remember
it as a young'un. (I'm 61.)

And please... Don't call me surely.