Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default JVC TV model AV-56WR30 flyback

I have this set in for repair that has the flyback arcing internally.
Does anyone have a service manual in which they could please look up
the part number for me? My distributor cannot find it. Also I read
somewhere else on another NG of a "flyback regulator" , I don't know
if that transformer was also arcing but they mentioned a blown STRF
6655 flyback regulator. I am not familiar with the term Flyback
regulator. Are there other components around the failing flyback that
I should be concerned about as well? Thanks, Lenny.