Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Wilson[_2_] John Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Reply test - ignore

Thanks for the feed back, I don't often post but its frustrating when you
can't. I'll just hang in there, thanks for the info.
John.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
"John Wilson" wrote in message

Several times I tried to post on Teranews and they just evapourate into
thin air. This one it seems is much delayed. I have contacted email
support at as instructed and have had no reply. I've
taken to using google. Does any one have any info on what is happening?
John

Amazing, its worked this time. Does anyone know if there are any
settings in outlook express or internet explorer that would affect the
ability to post? John.

Teranews seems to have had a glitch for a few weeks or so... They fixed
it now. Although I was tempted to switch servers, giganews was much more
expensive (monthly fees) and didn't seem to offer any tremendous benefits
once Teranews came back up...

Level2 emails are read and acted upon but generally not replied to unless
it is a very unique issue.

Note that Teranews has been overwhelmed with new customers since all the
major ISPs started censoring the rec* and alt* newsgroups.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R