Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default MrBlueSkye says Toodle pip and goodbye.

On Sep 29, 8:08*pm, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:
MrBlueSkye wrote:
kind thought and little prayer will be fine.

That I can do, but the rest of the story absolutely stinks I'm sorry to say.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this but most no doubt will be
too polite to say it and will ponder in silence.

I might suggest too much of a Nigerian scam tone to it. And would
suggest anyone nearly contemplating a sympathetic leaning towards the
post be very very cautious.

Preying on peoples inner nature and protection of anothers siblings.

I've seen many a similar scam letter but this really has to be the best
to date.

In fact, normally I would just ignore such posts, but something deep
inside is telling me that this really _is_ something that everyone needs
to ignore and NOT give way to any emotional manipulation caused by this
very cleverly worded scam.

As for A Cheshire county council owning a a small business well, that
HAS to be the biggest give away.

I'm not defending him or his motives, but he didn't say that.

MBQ