Posted to alt.home.repair
SBH[_2_] SBH[_2_] is offline

Default Fire pit

I understand the concern from those of you who feel the pit shouldn't be on
a deck but there are a few factors involved.

1. It will never be left unattended
2. It's on the corner of the deck where there are no rails and it's open on
all sides. Two sides are grass area and the other two is the deck.
3. It's within 8 feet of my garden hose which I have on while the pit is
lit.

Therefore, my only concern is burning the deck from underneath due to the
heat. I've setled on an idea brought about by some of your suggestions,
which I appreaciated. I beleive as I remain alert to the surroundings, it'll
be fine.

Thanks for the help