Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Under WHOSE Watch ?????

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:33:56 -0700, Robert Monsen
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:48:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:35:43 -0500, Kris Krieger
wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote in
:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:27:42 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Under WHOSE Watch ?????

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...F933A0575AC0A9
6F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1

Note the date, you liberal FASCISTS ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Leave it to the Democrats to **** EVERYTHING up, and then blame the
Republicans for it, AND THEN have the goddamnad gall to tell folks that
they have the solution for "the problem".

Obama will **** this country up worse than it already is.

I just had a truely nightmarish thought: what if he wins, and does *not*
FUBAR everything worse than it is now? Or even more radical, what if most
people come out better off then they've been for the past 8 years?

Good gawd =:-o , what will we do then...?!?!

I take it that you believe in fairy tales?

I predict...

(1) Obama will win
(2) It will be a period worse than during Carter's "reign"

...Jim Thompson

Carter inherited Nixon and Ford's economic mess. That mess was
generated by the same gang of craven fools who are running the Bush
administration. So, Jim, you could be right, there might be nothing
Obama can do to mitigate the hell these guys have unleashed through
their inept policies and swaggering failures. I thought they were done
****ing up the country, but no, their thick, stupid economic policies
have finally destroyed the US financial industry, and their buddies in
congress will now prevent any kind of assistance. Go republicans! It
is aparently their last-ditch effort to prevent Obama from creating a
national health care system: bankrupt the country!

Regards,
Bob Monsen

Revisionist history ?:-)

Carter was the biggest **** head to walk the face of the earth.

From your comments I wonder if you were even there?? I was. I didn't
enjoy pushing my cars in line at the gas station.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Viewed from afar, even whores and Democrats seem reputable