Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Under WHOSE Watch ?????

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:49:46 -0500, Kris Krieger
wrote:

[snip]

FOr example, even McCain, with an estimated worth of $73 million, 13 cars,
and 7 houses, doesn't return his nearly $2000/month social security check.
So it's not likely that those "selfish" people who actually need to live on
their disability or soc. sec. checks will up and return theirs.

Except that McCain has no such net worth.

His wife is heiress to (as we call it here in AZ) the "Beer Baron
Fortune".

McCain, himself, own no houses (or cars). He's a kept man... just as
long as Cindy is happy... otherwise out on the street just like a lot
of you guys who don't know how to keep a woman happy ;-)

McCain's income sources are his Senate salary and social security. I
don't know, but he may have a military pension as well.

I also receive a substantial monthly social security check as well as
a pension from GenRad. Do you consider me "selfish"?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food