Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Laminate and uneven floor

"George" wrote in message

Wish I had that problem rather than one sq metre corner of living room
being higher than the rest,its just not feasible to lay another SLC down
on the floor for one sq metre so I'll have to thin of a way of digging it
out?

Anyone see a problem with this method?

Just took up a couple of rows of laminate 2ft away from rising floor
area,put down a good bit of cardboard and then layed the underlay down then
the laminate planks again.

Its just the right height when it came to the rise area and they went down
flat over it so I'm happy with this but don't know whether it'll cause any
problems?