Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Under WHOSE Watch ?????

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:41:31 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Under WHOSE Watch ?????

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...=&pagewanted=1

Note the date, you liberal FASCISTS ;-)

September 30, 1999

So between then and January 20, 2001 all the damage was done?

Granted, that's what I'd expect from the Clintons. But why didn't
somebody (in Congress perhaps) step in with some regulations to keep a
lid on this? And why did it keep on going on?

Where have all the real conservatives gone?

To seize your "yacht" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Viewed from afar, even whores and Democrats seem reputable