Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default wooden garage door

Shanghai McCoy wrote:

Time to replace the door on my 2-car garage. All I'm seeing for
replacement doors are metal. Does anyone sell wooden garage doors anymore?

Are you referring to a swing-up door or a roll-up door?

The swing up wood doors are a real PITA. They're very heavy, they
constantly break springs, they warp, and they need to be planed
periodically when they expand and hit the sides of the building.

A roll-up wood door shouldn't be too bad. Clopay makes roll-up wood
doors, and I'm sure many other companies make them too.

"http://www.clopaydoor.com".