Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default Sluggish Toilet

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:10:49 -0700, NSN wrote:

My wife's toilet is a bit sluggish requiring the occasional use of a
plunger. It is an American Standard, 20 years old. Could someone point
me to a "how to" article on this subject or offer suggestions. I am
hoping that a Drano like product can be used.

Thanks in advance.

Norm

Drano or another like product will poison your wife. Look for other
options.

(c;|

Sugar free chocolate, maybe, more fiber.

Some of the newer toilets that use less water will suck a small child down
the drain.

Check out a replacement at the Big Box Stores in your area. That's for a
replacement toilet, not a replacement wife.

I sure hope this helps. It has done wonders for me.

See you back at the ward! I only have day privilege for now.