Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Garage sale score...

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:09:19 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Not tools or machines, but an aerial shot of NASA's Ames
Research Center, taken sometime in the late 50's or early
60's. I can't quite identify the cars pictured to narrow it
down.

I'm pretty sure it was named something else back then, but I
worked there 3 years in the mid-70's, high school and
college work experience program. It's cool to see the
buildings and wind tunnels I worked in, and some empty lots
where buildings I worked in would be built. The seller
didn't know anything about it other than his uncle had
worked there. He thought it was cool I recognized it
instantly and had actually worked there.

Sort of a vintage reminder of my metalworking roots, from an
era not far removed from when I was born....

Jon

Very very cool indeed!

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich