Nick Read

Default Savaplug

"roger" wrote in message
Nick Read writes

I've just had to replace the control pcb module on my 18 month old

freezer,
Snap! Wasn't a Bosch by any chance?

No, mine is a Servis. The fault originally started when it was about 3 weeks
out of guarantee, symptoms were the compressor running for longer than usual
and it was getting far too cold - about minus 35-40 C. Initially it could be
made to work as normal for a few days by repeatedly pressing the fast freeze
button, but eventually it got to the stage the compressor was running
continuously. I thought 53 quid for a pcb was bad so I phoned around - only
one other place had them and wanted 93 for the same part.

Nick