Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Honeywell CM927 - Multiple units and binding to a single boiler relay

Hi all,

Judging by GoogleGroups, there's a bit of installer expertise here

Looking at Honeywell's CM927 4-zone wireless programmer/stat for the new
house.

I'd like to employ 3 units giving me a zone per room with a bit of spare. So
the question that none of Honeywells downloadable manuals seem to answer
is:

Can an HC60NG boiler relay receiver unit be bound or associated with 3
CM927s? Or am I going to need 3 HC60NG "ORed" together?

In which case it's jacking the price up.

The manual does answer the inverse question, in that it says that multiple
HC60NG relays can be bound to a zone which itself is useful as in 3 cases I
need to power either a valve or a pump for a fan convector and upto two
sets of UFH (not enough to justify a fancy manifold system really). The
rest of the zones will be HR80 wireless rad valves.

It looks like a nice system.

Cheers + TIA

Tim