Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Well Pump Trouble?

W. eWatson wrote:
I have a well with a pump that provides 10 gal/min. The pump provides
water to the house, and a network of drip irrigation emitters within
200' of the house--1/4" tubing. There's a valve for drip irrigation by
the pump house, which provides water to about 8 trees. All of the lines
are on timers. The pump house has a bibb, and I put a pressure gauge on
it. It mostly reads 30 but I've see it all the way to 50.

Don't you have a pressure tank on the well? There should be a pressure
gauge there. If so you can probably set a higher pressure at the tank
and see if it makes any difference.