Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill

Vernon wrote:

By way of follow-up to everybody. I was the successful bidder for the
Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill. However, bidding was stiff and I was the
only guy too dumb and hard headed to give up. I don't even know if
it's complete with all the standard essential accessories. I will
travel to pick it up early next week and will report back.

I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you for sharing not only
your knowledge, but your enthusiasm.

Excellent news, Vernon.

As DoN said, you and your son are more than welcome to
pop in and share your questions and comments with the
group.

Best regards

--Winston