Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default O/T: The Bail Out

Han wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:n5a2r5-7rr.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

we need an immediate return to limited government, individual
responsibility, and self-sufficiency.

Limiting government is easy to legislate.

And is corrupted almost immediately by the mooching sheeple.

Individual responsibility is an ideal, almost impossile to legislate.

But can be strongly "encouraged" by holding people accountable when
they harm another person. "Harm" here pretty much always comes in
some form of fraud, force, or threat.

Self-sufficiency is a dream, possibly attainable by erecting HUGE trade
barriers, but who is going to profit from limited resources after the
barriers are erected, pray answer?

I wrote this imprecisely. By "self sufficiency", I don't mean
independent of each other or our trading partners. Successful people
are always voluntarily interdependent. What I meant was "not dependent
on the involuntary confiscations of our fellow citizens' assets".

IOW - Root, Hog, Or Die...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/