Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bailout (politics)

On Sep 26, 6:56*pm, Chris wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 26, 9:00 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
A guy walks into a party, and asks a woman "Would you have sex with me for a
million dollars?"snip
.

It's not exactly giving the money away, which unfortunately is the
impression most people have because the media has not done anything to
explain it. *Even Bush didn't do a good job of explaining it. * * What
they are going to do is conduct a reverse auction for loans that are
delinquent, but have not defaulted on. *

True, but buying those loans at a time *when the actual value of those
assets cannot be *easily determined seems like throwing money away, *and
without solving the problem, to me. Then consider that *wolf Paulson
would be guarding the chicken coop...

Would you buy one of those loans with your own money? For how much?

Yes I would. How much I would pay obviously depends on the details
of the actual loan.