Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default matching impedances

On Sep 26, 10:51*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

Thanks Michael. I'm bringing a lot of spare parts to the job with me
today and I'll let you know how it all works out. Best regards, Lenny.

* *You're welcome. I used to build those a couple at a time, to have
extras in my truck.

--http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

your account:http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm

The crazy, and the insane.

Michael
I used two 10K resistors off the secondary of a 70.7V transformer. I
felt that this would maintain a balanced line input to my amp. The
primary was tied to the incoming 70V line and was tapped at 4W. The
only balanced line inputs to the amp were mic 1 and mic 2. With the
10K resistors in series the level into the balanced mic input of the
amp was perfect. The amplifier was a Bogen 60W unit. We added two more
speakers to the system for a total of 4 all tapped at 4W. This is a
commercial kitchen with the unbelievable noise level of a subway
tunnel. Now they'll have no trouble hearing the pages. Thanks again
for the advice. Another fire put out. Best regards, Lenny.