Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default DB-25 Panel cutout dimensions

On Sep 27, 3:08 am, "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:
Thanks to all who responded.

As to the two who suggested measuring, take a look at a DB-25 and
notice the 10deg angle at the end. Care to hazard how to make an
accurate drawing of that? I want accurate and not just near enough.
Near enough may be good enough for you two, but not this little
cookie.

Dave

Erh - whats the problem? - basic layout principles......I did a unit
in this at school for precisely this sort of thing...
You can measure the length and breadth, use a protractor to get the
angles at each end, then use a radius gauge to get the curves...

And how many are you making? - if you are this fussy about a panel
cutout, its going to take you a LONG time.....and thats assuming you
can machine to the tolerances you seem to require...

Andrew VK3BFA.