Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Bailout (politics)

wrote:
On Sep 26, 9:00 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
A guy walks into a party, and asks a woman "Would you have sex with me for a
million dollars?"snip
.

It's not exactly giving the money away, which unfortunately is the
impression most people have because the media has not done anything to
explain it. Even Bush didn't do a good job of explaining it. What
they are going to do is conduct a reverse auction for loans that are
delinquent, but have not defaulted on.

True, but buying those loans at a time when the actual value of those
assets cannot be easily determined seems like throwing money away, and
without solving the problem, to me. Then consider that wolf Paulson
would be guarding the chicken coop...

Would you buy one of those loans with your own money? For how much?