Posted to sci.electronics.repair
johnwass johnwass is offline

Default Thurlby Thandar RSComponents Bench Power Supply

I have an old 30V 2A bench power supply badged RS Components Code 610-461
which was made by Thurlby, now Thurlby Thandar Instruments (tti). The
current meter shows OFL which I found out means overload. It has linear
regulation using a couple of 3055s and looks similar to the EL series on the
tti UK website http://www.tti.co.uk/products-tti/psu/psu-bench.htm
Internally it is very similar to an RS Components 610-477 although that is a
dual 30V 1A power supply. I have given it a quick check and can't see
anything obviously wrong. Does anyone have a schematic or any other info
that might help me repair it?

Thanks

John