Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Bailout (politics)

From Woot.com today

Good day American taxpayer, complments of the season to YOu. Please allow me to
introduce myself I am Mr. Henry PAULSON very high official of United States
Treasury of United States, Washington, USA. I please to be writing you this day
because someone of our mutual acquaintance Mr. BERNANKE vouch for you as
trustworthy and gullible individual of high moral standards.

Through no fault of my own I am come to hard straits and although I am a proud
man and father, I must beseech your partnership in resolution, an urgent and
vexing matter. Through malfeasance and rascality, certain individuals of my
close acquaintance have sabotage national banking system, hence an imminent
disaster will befall if I am unable to secure the amount of $700,000,000,000
DOLLARS U.S with all utmost haste. This amount is currently being held by
millions of fellow Americans but thus far these scoundrels refuse to release the
money to me on grounds of that it is not mine infact.

Therefore I must, find a partner who can assist in the collection of this funds
with, advance fee of $179.99 DOLLARS U.S a nominal amount I am sure you will
agree. In return for you cooperation I am authorized to release as a token of my
good faith to you one iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot, can thoroughly clean a
floor with FOUR (4) cleaning stages, prep,wash,scrub,dry, and include one bottle
of 8 OZ. (8 ounce) Scooba Juice cleaning fluid. This robots can follow walls and
crisscroos rooms without need of human agency. Not to be use on carpet,
laminate, stone of course I am sure you understand. for such price you would not
expect to buy such Scooba but I, can assure you.

After funds of $700,000,000,000 DOLLARS U.S I will forward informations
regarding fully protection of all funds, liabilities, equities and other such
financial aspects. For now I must ask you to simply place your trust in me as
you would a brother, for, are we, all not brothers?

I pray, that this message find it in your heart, to enter in partnership with me
in interest of forestalling disastrous circumstance. Should you prefer not to
assist me, with funds, I shall direct my I.R.S agents to procure the funds
anyway from you, this voluntarily way is more amenable and you will atleast get
a SCOOBA mop robot out of the deal, as fate wills it.

Your friend everlasting,

Mr. Herny PAULSON
United STATES Treasure

Warranty: 1 Year iRobot