Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default DB-25 Panel cutout dimensions

Thanks to all who responded.

I had been to Mouser and checked some Data sheets but they only showed
the body dimensions and not the cutouts.

Thanks for the links I will follow all of them up.

There has to be a standard for these. I cannot believe there are NEMA
patterns for just about any type of motor and nothing for DB-
connectors. Switch manufacturers all include panel cutouts. I
sincerely doubt I am the first person to need cutout dimensions.

As to the two who suggested measuring, take a look at a DB-25 and
notice the 10deg angle at the end. Care to hazard how to make an
accurate drawing of that? I want accurate and not just near enough.
Near enough may be good enough for you two, but not this little
cookie.

Dave