Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default anyone have an S&D drill index they don't want

On Sep 26, 1:24*am, bill wrote:

anyway, I have a set of S&D drills that came in a cardboard box - and
inside the cardboard box, more boxes, each with a drill wrapped in
paper and plastic inside - well, that's a pain, so I want a drill
index (9/16 to 1 inch X 1/6ths). *Huot makes a suitable index but by
the time I buy it and pay shipping the index will cost me more than
these cheap chinese S&D drills - of course I'll then have a nice Huot
drill index ...

I bought the Huot index and dixcovered that several of my Chinese S&D
drills are too long for it.