Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob[_14_] Rob[_14_] is offline

Default Equipment Suggestions

I am setting ups a small materials fabrication shop (metal, plastic,
wood). My main piece of equipment will be a CNC plasma/router table.
I have an idea for other pieces of equipment but since I have a
limited budget and need to make the best decisions for equipment. My
question is what would you recommend for a basic shop setup for doing;
Duct work,
Metal art,
Brackets,
Enclosures,
Face plates,
Gates,
Signs.

I know that this is a long list of things and that some items will
require heavy equipment. I am thinking that if I keep to 1/8" and
smaller I should be able to keep the equipment costs from sky
rocketing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.