Leon

Default Bosch 1617 Router combo

I am not sure what $5 accessory you are talking about, but I do have the
1617EVS fixed base router. Yes you can use it in the router table and the
fine tune adjustment knob will work fine with adjusting the router. The
fine tune adjustment knob is part of the fixed base.

"Igor" wrote in message
I am thinking about getting the Bosch 1617 router combo,

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...42207?v=glance

Am I correct that, using the fixed base, this can work/adjust well in a
table even w/o a router lift? Anyone here who uses this router who can
advise on this? Does the "Fine Adjustment Knob" accessory help? (At $5,
it may be the cheapest power tool accessory I've ever seen.)

Also, any comments on effectiveness of the dust "extractor" kit? Thanks.
-- Igor