Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23784 Ignoramus23784 is offline

Default obama lovers

On 2008-09-26, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:10:22 -0500, Ignoramus23784

On 2008-09-25, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:13:54 -0500, Ignoramus18870
wrote:

Other than that...he is an utter retard.

I personally wish that we could have a "true conservative" president
and congress, who would cut expenses, would not get us into
unnecessary foreign entanglements, and specifically wars of
aggression, defend out freedoms (which go beyond just one "second
amendment"), etc. Republicans are no longer such, and need to be
punished. McCain, specifically, is corrupt, stupid, and ill tempered.

Yet you are voting for the single most Liberal of all Congress
critters.

Fascinating.

Better than for McCain.

And of course you have cites for McCain being "corrupt, stupid and ill
tempered"?

Ill be waiting for them

Corrupt, start with this one

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/us.../21mccain.html

Stupid, start with this one

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/10/us.../10mccain.html

Ill tempered

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...r-what-temper/

How about cites from other places than the propaganda arm of the DNC,
the New York Slime?

Id rather not have to log into such dreck.

So where do you want me to look, in National Review? Or in McCainPalin2008.com?

You wanted cites, I gave you cites.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/