Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default obama lovers

Other than that...he is an utter retard.

I personally wish that we could have a "true conservative" president
and congress, who would cut expenses, would not get us into
unnecessary foreign entanglements, and specifically wars of
aggression, defend out freedoms (which go beyond just one "second
amendment"), etc. Republicans are no longer such, and need to be
punished. McCain, specifically, is corrupt, stupid, and ill tempered.

Yet you are voting for the single most Liberal of all Congress
critters.

Fascinating.

And of course you have cites for McCain being "corrupt, stupid and ill
tempered"?

Ill be waiting for them

Right. So you can ignore them when they are provided. Like nobody knows
those things about McCain are true. Corrupt, take a look at McCain's
involvement in the Keating 5 business. Stupid, how about when he showed he
didn't know a Shiite from A Sunni and had to have Joe Lieberman correct him
repeatedly. How can anyone ask for proof of McCain's ill temper when he is
known for being hot headed and hot tempered? Not knowing those things about
McCain are true is like not knowing Jenny McCarthy can't act.

Hawke