Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Storage solutions?

wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:41:54 -0500, dpb wrote:

If you were sincere, rather than trolling and trying to start an
argument, you would simply provide a link.

You didn't say what you wanted, specifically (and can't imagine why one
would want the old form anyway).

I previously posted two, at least one of which has onsite links to
alternate formulations including the solid.

It didn't take long, but I'm not doing it again for you, sorry.

Troll admission noted.

Look, ahole, there's a direct link on the front page to the solid wax
form from one of the two links I previously posted. If you can't do
that much effort on your own instead of bitching, I'm damned if I'm
going to do it for you...

plonk...