Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default A compressor, a tennis ball and a ball of string!

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:46:33 GMT, EricP
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:55:03 +0100, The Wanderer
wrote:

The thread about handy electrical installation techniques for some reason
reminded me of how to get a drawrope through an existing ductline. :-)

Before the Age of Cotton Wool I made a shed load of dosh for the local
junior school at their school summer fete with a compressor, plastic
drain pipe and some old tennis balls.

The Cannon of Doom fired balls all over the field all afternoon to
delighted kids.

Now I would be arrested for terrorism and not having a full risk
assessment done and ten million in insurance.

And you'd be done for ageism for using 'old' tennis balls...

And sexism for using any balls at all.

--
Frank Erskine