Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default Demon news has become disconnected from the internet.

Andy Champ wrote:

It's when you get a fault that you'll find out what the problems are.

... and I should have added - since I got and used the MAC code, PIPEX
have emailed me at least 4 times with the intersting message "your
broadband has gone live and you can start using the service
immediately". And 4 times saying my service will be suspended in 10
days unless I pay up. Plus, once, just to be different, a 6 day warning...

And I forgot to mention one of the reasons why I was thinking about
switching ISPs was that as the "fix" for a fault they dropped my line
speed to 1mBit.

Andy