Posted to alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default electric metering question

On Sep 25, 7:35*am, terry wrote:
On Sep 25, 9:22*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

Big_Jake wrote:
Or you could do like my old landlord (whose name was Satan).

You used to live in Hell? *And they made you pay rent too?

What did you do to deserve THAT?

No, it wasn't Hell, it just seemed like it.

And my landlord wasn't THE Satan, he was just a Satan wannabe. Or at least a
Satan groupie.

Just to reword a comment concerning the rather odd original posting;
"The road to Hell is paved with 'bad' intentions".
It will probably turn out that the sign referred to by the OP (Who, so
far, has never responded to any of the thread posters suggestions),
uses 150 watts (that's about 2 cents worth of electricity per hour);
and is only switched on for six to eight hours per night.
Ergo, for a month total consumption = $5 per
Storm in a teacup; maybe?

Maybe its just me, but I am picturing a billboard that is 30' wide by
10' high, lighted by some huge halogen lighting system drawing
thousands of watts. Why he would be trying to divide the cost of it
between the three tenants is beyond me.

JK