Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Just had a thought about surge suppressors...

On Sep 23, 7:10*pm, Nate Nagel wrote:
Does anyone make a plug in suppressor that has TWO coax connections? *I
just realized that I was considering running both cable and an antenna
connection to each TV in my house, but all the surge strips that I have
everything connected to only have connections for one coax (I guess they
assumed that someone would have either cable or an antenna but not both....)

thanks,

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I agree with the other poster in that coax surge protection should be
done at point of entry to your home. Which would make my previous
post for the Intermatic dedicated coax protector best, or if your coax
comes in close to your mains panel just add the Intermatic whole-house
surge unit. Best to stop the surge before it gets down the cable into
the house.