Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Storage solutions?

jo4hn wrote in
m:

Swingman wrote:
"jo4hn" wrote
Swingman wrote:
Unfortunately, I find it necessary to pack up/store the majority of
my shop tools.
[snip]
The humidity at my house is usually around 20-25%. Just send them
to me and I will take care of your problem. :-)
hopefully yours,

LOL ... yabbut, what about heat from the CA fires? Frying pan into
the fire, eh?

But the fires drive down the humidity even more. Win win. Right? :-)

Just don't send any of those fine wooden handled tools over there...

Puckdropper